What we’ve got: This is a great chance to help control and manage the communications between our company and our prospects and customers. With so many platforms and ways in which to reach our target audiences, your role will be to help narrow and analyze our focus and plan, manage, implement, and evaluate, along with our outside agencies, marketing campaigns that help to directly achieve our revenue goals.
We are a human capital enterprise with a subscription-based and human-touch platform that, through subscription programs, prepares job seekers, privately and confidentially, for their next position and connects them to recruiters who have open positions. We also offer a separate, value-added subscription offboarding program for enterprise organizations. Your role will be to primarily market to and secure job seeker and recruiter subscriptions and, secondarily, enterprise organizations, with the latter focused on supporting our direct sales efforts to achieve our enterprise sales goals.
What we need: We are a start-up, and if you thrive on analyzing industry trends and data and enjoy assessing, planning and managing a marketing mix that brings a brand to life and creates awareness, likes, followers, interest, and demand, and you value collaborating with sales, customer service and operational team members, and outside companies to ensure they have a successful approach to implementation, then please read on.
Reporting to our Executive VP, Marketing & Sales Strategy, with a salary of $75K, you will work closely with our other management team members while working remotely, telecommuting and managing your desk daily.
- Develop and deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on marketing campaigns, SEO, social media and web traffic metrics and any resultant implications, changes, and updates to current activities.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blog page and social media channels that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Work collaboratively with our Sales team to facilitate their efforts in engaging their prospecting processes, including sales collateral, presentation materials, and marketing support programs.
- Research and analyze market trends, audience preferences, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Identify critical conversion points, drop off points, and optimize user funnels.
- 3-5 years of experience as an Assistant Marketing Manager or Marketing Manager.
- Be data driven and have a performance analysis mindset
- Be a great multi-tasker and quick to learn.
- Great listener and collaborator, high EQ.
- Experience with social media, paid and organic.
- Experience with e-mail marketing, workflow automation, and CRM systems.
- Experience with content development and content calendars
- Strong project management skills
- Education: BA in Marketing or related majors
What you can get:
We will provide you with the training to fully understand our subscription services and our CRM subscription system to build out company contacts.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply here and spend time working through our career platform so that you can experience the product you will be marketing.