vCandidates.com is a career platform that looks to solve those little pesky tasks for recruiters. Candidates have more career development tools and can create a profile that presents them better and more than just a resume. Imagine having a job seeker provide their fully vetted references, background checks, personality assessments, and extensive interview and culture questionnaires before you speak with them. Well, that is what vCandidates.com provides to our recruiting subscribers. We have created a new division that helps startups with their hiring needs.
We help them find better talent that will define their company culture and help streamline the hiring processes through our career platform. If you have recruiting experience and enjoy helping job seekers through the hiring process, we are looking for someone like you. Our team is looking to hire an experienced Remote Recruiter.
The Remote Recruiter is an intricate part of our overall recruiting services. We are looking to hire two team members in this role whose responsibilities include reviewing our job descriptions, processing talent through the vCandidates.com career platform, and communicating throughout the entire process with the qualifying job seekers. will also be your responsibility to help use various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates, and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media, and are a people person, this could be an ideal opportunity for you. You will report directly to the Candidate Solutions Director.
If you possess these skills we should talk:
· Intelligence: You’re smart and come across as confident and insightful.
· Critical thinking: You dissect problems, pull out key information, and can propose solutions.
· Good judgment: You are thorough and decisive.
· Leadership: You have a history of taking initiative and helping groups of people hit shared goals.
· Written communication skills: You write, succinctly, and with correct grammar.
· Verbal communication: you are concise and engaging. People like talking and brainstorming with you (including people with skills and experiences very different from yours)
· You possess empathy: You understand that talent can be fragile and may need to build their confidence during the hiring process.
· Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
· Craft and send recruiting emails
· Work on a 3-person team that includes the Candidate Solutions Director and Talent Sourcer
· Coordinate with team members to determine position requirements
· Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g., Boolean search) off of our career platform
· Assist with processing candidates through our career platform
· Screen talent for each assigned job order
· Prepare talent presentation for submission to the client
· Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience
· Experience working within a team (Preferred)
· Firsthand experience with sourcing techniques (e.g., recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
· Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs), and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
· Managing interview schedule with talent and hiring managers
· Solid verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
· Effective time-management abilities and a sense of urgency
· Must be a people person with a great personality
· Have a home office to work out of with computer/laptop, internet, well-lit work area, and minimal distractions
· You must be teachable and able to learn and follow our platform processes without taking shortcuts
· This is a full-time remote position
· Base salary $60K
· Medical, Dental, and Vision
· PTO Days
· Shared Quarterly Commissions with 3-Person Team for successful placements
If you are interested be sure to start the process by applying now