What we’ve got: This is a great chance for an experienced and highly driven sales professional to define their role within a human capital startup. In the role of Enterprise Sales Manager (ESM), there is an opportunity for the right candidate to grow into our Director of Sales position if they are able to exceed their six-month quotas. The ideal candidate will introduce a new subscription to a cloud-based platform protecting the client’s brand when offboarding or transitioning their workforce. As many believe onboarding practices are vital, we believe it is just as important to have a conclusive offboard transitioning program for all workforce members. The candidate has the ability to immediately close those clients who have a need for service as well as foster relationships.
The ESM is responsible for developing relationships with enterprise clients such as SMB and large companies as well as national employer benefit providers and outplacement companies who are looking to provide added value to their customers. This role has unlimited commission potential and is a great way for the ideal candidate to define their future role in our company.
What we need: The best way to describe you would be as a People-Person with social selling sales experience. You are driven by doing the right thing and value providing a solution with a purpose. Your ultimate goal is to assist customers with solving complex potential or current issues with a simplistic solution. You are personable, friendly, flexible, a high-achiever, outgoing and are down to earth and practical. You are the eyes and ears in the marketplace for our company and will help shape the overall sales process based on your intel.
You are an energetic, entrepreneurial-minded, and tech-savvy sales professional and understand the start-up business and sales mentality of making a lot of calls to gain initial traction and momentum. You have a background in technical product or SaaS sales environments, so you know how to get past the “gatekeepers,” develop relationships, gain the trust of prospects to work with us, prepare, and deliver solid product demos online to ultimately close business. You will work closely with the founder and other management team members but must have the ability to telecommute and manage your desk daily. Must be trainable.
- At least two years selling tech products, SaaS services, payroll services or HR products
- Must be a closer
- Strong speaking and writing skills
- Enthusiastic and demonstrated cold-calling and script-development skills
- Able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present our solutions in a way that meets their needs
- Good references from direct report and a customer
- Able to telecommute and has a home office setup
- Comfortable and capable using CRM systems
- Quick thinker and good listener
- Able to follow direction and able to share input with team
- Must be able to work a full desk (research clients, follow up on warm leads provided to you and close deals)
- 4-year degree
- Has a book of C-Level or HR clients
- Has experience with HR/Payroll Tech experience
What you can get:
We will provide you with the training to fully understand our subscription services, a CRM subscription to build out company contacts.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply here and spend time working through our career platform so that you can experience the product you will be selling.