Create your ATS-friendly resume.
Learn how you can:
• Improve your resume and increase your chances of getting hired.
• Format your resume in order to be successfully scanned by the ATS software.
• Add keywords and applicable job requirements, critical parts of writing an ATS-friendly resume.
We have partnered with Rezalu, an ATS-resume builder program.
What is an ATS?
An applicant tracking system, or ATS for short, is software that helps hiring teams gather, screen, and manage applicants through the entire recruitment process.
ATS’ vets candidates through algorithms to identify those who meet most of the job specs. Those identified are then reviewed for possible follow up by HR.
More than 95% of Fortune 500 companies use an ATS to manage their hiring workflow and assist hiring managers in the process.
It can be the very first step to pursue if simply preparing a resume for a job is all you need to do.
Keep in mind, given how competitive the job market is, adding more value to who you are and what you offer will position you well in landing the job you’re seeking.
Think of ATS-friendly resumes as one step of many in preparing for job interviews. Getting well-prepared and connected with recruiters can go a long way to getting you that job.
We’ve partnered with Rezalu for a number of reasons:
1. It’s easy to use – You’ll have a user-friendly resume builder to work with.
2. It’s professional – Its resume template ensures your your content will be structured properly.
3. It’s ATS-validated – The resume builder has been optimized for applicant tracking systems (ATS).
4. Fewer Errors – Your resume is properly parsed when submitted, increasing your chances of getting a response.
We provide a confidential forum, a career development platform that connects you with vetted recruiters who will seek you out, keep you informed and will be there to support you during the entire hiring process.